Discount/Sale Clothing online????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Aug 6, 2010.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Anybody have any tips on good sale or discount places for clothing online--
    specifically long sleeve blouses or nice looking fleece or sweatshirts???

I know, probably wrong time of year to be looking for sales on long sleeved anything, but that's pretty much what I need year round here...

I've been browsing on Amazon and some other places - almost always the measurements seem out of whack or the prices are. LOL. I have a knack for eyeballing the most expensive stuff even on sale, even tho I'm looking for simple stuff. I may take up sewing again!

Thanks y'all!

2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Hi Victoria has longsleeve, short sleeve, no sleeve. Overstock has just about anything one may be needing.

Keep in mind on other sites you can also use a coupon code for a good discount.
    Search for a coupon code and use the coupon code when checking out.

Good luck and have fun shopping

3. spacee

spacee Member

When you go for your visit to GA, look for magazines that have online stores.
    That should give you something to do in the airports! :)

I don't know any off hand but I have seen the ads in magazines from time to time.

4. victoria

victoria New Member

I'll take a look... I did look at Coldwater Creek, saw some interesting things on sale but the reviews were bad for the most part! Can't believe it since some bought at full price, that was considered a pretty good 'label'.

I am hoping that when I get to Georgia I can hit places like Rosses... just never know what you're going to find tho, of course. Wonder if stores are having sales in order to get people to buy something, think I just heard retail sales have been down again.