discounted pet medications ...anyone know how to get?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Apr 25, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi everyone,

I am the owner of several spoiled dogs....more than one of them is having some medical issues ( not life threatening) but they need medications........

I have been out of work (which is a long story ) but for right now Iam pretty broke .......If you or anyone you know of knows how I could get discounted medications for my doggies please let me know...........

I have no problem with getting the meds from my is the price of them that is the problem....thanks for anyone who has any info that might help me out here.

2. JLH

JLH New Member

I really don't know how to get any discounted pet meds, unless you ask your vet if any of the pet med companies offer programs like the "human" pharamacutical companies do where they offer free meds to people on certain income levels, etc.

or ....

maybe order them off the internet thru a Canadian vet, again, like we are supposed to be able to get our meds in Canada for half the price.

The following site offers pet meds at 50% off, plus free shipping if order is over $38, I think. I found it by a Google search:

Canada Vet
    P.O. Box 47035, 15-555 West 12th Ave.
    Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 4L6
    Toll-Free Phone number: 1 (877) 822-6838
    Toll-Free Fax number: 1 (800) 532-2981

Sorry that I really can't help,

3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

And I thank you for that!

Iam going right on over to that site to see if I can find what I need.thanks friend for looking out for me and mu furbabies.............