Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quanked, Sep 6, 2009.

1. quanked

quanked Member

Your last post on the negativity thread was right on. I am not leaving the board but I have stopped posting and responding for the most part. It just gets too damned ugly over daring to have an opinion different from those more aggressive. I now skip over the bickering stuff. It smacks too much of the republicans in the media attacking, attacking, attacking absolutely everything they do not agree with. This kind of behavior is repellant to me no matter where it is coming from.

I can find this kind of dysfunction by the bushels in my family. I do not need to participate in it here.

I have to say it is surprising that some here have so much energy and such high level brain fucntion. I wish someone could steer these folk to expend what they have toward higher level goals. I do not envy the pain, chaos and damage they create here but I do envy their abilities to function at such high levels. I lost so much of that some time ago.

I enjoy your level headed posts and responses. I will miss them.
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I have been gone for several days. I kind of feel the same way as you. I am not going to post as much for a while. But I have said that before, :D

I could not help but chuckle over your remark that you can find this type of dysfunction in your own family. I can relate.

Sometimes I think dyfunctional is in the definition of family, LOL!! I think that is a joke.

However I am very sad at the way her thread has been hijacked.

Everyone loses it sometimes, we are only human, but this is ridiculous!!!
    Take care.

3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

As I posted on Kina's thread, you are definately another poster I always look forward to hearing from! I feel like we share many of the same views, and even when I don't have personal experience with the converation or topic at hand, I enjoy reading and learning.

There are many people here that I feel that way about. I hate to see people leave over this.
    This is so sad, understood certainly, but still sad.