Dizziness problem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shazzy, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

Hi all,

Was wondering if any of you had a answer to dizziness. I find i have it very much and sometimes unbareable.

I know fatigue brings it on and i also know anxiety does too. However its there when i those two arnt being such a problem.

Is there a pill for this?

Shazzy
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

sorry to hear that you are dizzy . i was like that yesterday . i just think when i get that why it is due to a weather change . the winds here were very stonge . and there is rain in the forcast in a few days that always has me sitting on the potty . sorry i am not much help.
  3. It could be a result of the meds you are on. Or I get it from a build up of fluid in my inner ear. It also makes me nauseous. Have you been checked out by your Dr? If it is a fluid build up you can take a water pill to help.
  4. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

I have had CFS for over 20 years. Dizziness and weakness has been one of my biggest complaints. I have finally found relief by taking Strattera--a new drug by Lilly.
    I helps retain norepinephrine in the brain. I have tried numerous drugs and this one is working. I say this because what works for me may not for others. I hope this helps you, because it has made a tremendous changer in my well being. Amy
  5. VickyB

VickyB New Member

I have had nausea and dizziness for years - tried everything but nothing helped until GINGER ROOT.
    I juice the whole ginger root and save in a glass jar in the frig. Use on 1 or 2 teaspoons added to tea. WORKS GREAT with no side effects.
    Hope this helps!!
  6. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Shazzy you need to run to an otologist. This is not a natural state. My experience with dizziness et al was when my productive mother became dizzy. For a few years it sort of came and went; then boom, her potassium hit the floor and she was in the local hospital.

Long story short, she had the nerve controlling balance severed in the offending ear. She is now fixing to be 80 and wishes she had had the shunt...something to grip about I guess. It has been suggested that some of my dizziness is symptomatic for Meneires'. I use a cane to keep my body stable.

You need this diagnosed before a low potasium episode lands you upside somewhere! Love Cactus'

[ advertisement ]