Dizziness, stress and panic attacks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tt_77, Sep 13, 2006.

1. tt_77

tt_77 New Member

Hi,
    Does anyone know a good supplement to combat dizziness, stress and panic attacks? Something to take during the day and something to take at night for sleep?
    Thanks!
    Karen
  2. littleleafhopper

littleleafhopper New Member

Hi Karen,

I'm really hoping that you get some good answers! I'll be watching this thread myself. I'm having those very problems. I'm sooooo sensitive, and scared to just try drugs. Good Luck,

Yours, Lil
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am so med sensitive and scared of drugs but the only thing that helped my dizzyness was meclazine(OTC motion sickness pills)The stress and panic was largely due to feeling dizzy all the time.

I tired my usual natural route to no avail on this.

Some people like SamE.

Love Anne
  5. tt_77

tt_77 New Member

Hi Everyone!
    I went to the doc yesterday and she doesn't know what to do with me!!! She's going to try and get me into some anxiety therapy and some kind of therapy for my tight muscles that feels like I have whip lash.
    She gave me some medication from the valium family and I actually slept last night with no dizzines or panic.

Anyway, what is bump?

Thanks for all your replies, I am going to check on some of the advice that was given.

Karen
  6. jedinvest

jedinvest New Member

I remember relying upon Xanax for the panic attacks. Probably carrying around one pill, 0.25 gm is optimum dose (you can break a 0.5 gm pill in half), just in case. Then once per day, maybe at night, for severe sleep disorder, but it is very addictive, so just carrying it around for when you need it is by far the best choice.