Dizziness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolDonz, Oct 4, 2005.

1. CarolDonz

CarolDonz New Member

Hi everyone,

I have CFS and fibro. I've recently been to the Dr. and had extensive bloodwork.

My question is this: Is diziness common, especially when not getting enough sleep?

Thanks,
    Carol
  2. heavenlyanimals

heavenlyanimals New Member

HEY CAROL I WROTE A FEW DAYS AGO ABOUT HOW THAT I HAVE TROUBLE WITH DIZZINESS ALSO . IT WILL GET BETTER FOR A WHILE AND THEN IT COMES BACK. I WILL START PAYING BETTER ATTENTION TO SEE IF IT IS WORSE WHEN I DON'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP. THAT IS SOMETHING WE SURE HAVE TROUBLE WITH GETTING SLEEP WITH THIS DISEASE. I KNOW ONE THING FINDING THIS GROUP HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK I WAS CRAZY WITH ALL THE SICKNESS THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING AND GOING TO THE DOCTOR WITH ALL THESE WIERD AND DIFFERENT SYMPTOMS THAT MOVE ALL DIFFERENT PLACES IN YOUR BODY. I DON'T THINK I COULD DO THIS WITH OUT MY HUSBAND AND THE LORD IN MY LIFE. BUT THE LORD GIVING ME YOU ALL HAS BEEN WONDERFUL.I LOVE THE PRAYER NIGHT THAT THEY DO ALSO . THAT IS WHAT WILL GET US THROUGH. I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DIZZINESS.
  3. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

Yes, I have dizziness too. A physician told me yesterday that some of the muscles in your neck actually tell your brain where your head is positioned. When your neck muscles are spasmed or in pain, it throws that signal out of whack and can cause dizziness even vertigo!!! I never realized this and was amazed. It certainly explained my dizziness to me in a very real way.