DLA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pat UK, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

I have just got lowest rate disabiliy living allowance [UK] I am so pleased as I have been trying for over a year now and feel that I deserve it. This is my second attempt I was turned down I think because I was trying to answer the questions too honestly, and was not taking into account my worst days. We are always trying to deny that we are ill to ourselves, that we put this across to these people as well. I would advise anyone trying to get these benefits to keep trying and don`t give up. I have been turned down twice also for disabled parking,but I am determined to get that as well as I cannot walk outside of my home.
  2. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

I have just got lowest rate disabiliy living allowance [UK] I am so pleased as I have been trying for over a year now and feel that I deserve it. This is my second attempt I was turned down I think because I was trying to answer the questions too honestly, and was not taking into account my worst days. We are always trying to deny that we are ill to ourselves, that we put this across to these people as well. I would advise anyone trying to get these benefits to keep trying and don`t give up. I have been turned down twice also for disabled parking,but I am determined to get that as well as I cannot walk outside of my home.