DMSA chelation, round 6

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AllWXRider, Feb 6, 2007.

1. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I had to abort round 5 after 2 days: I got some new virus floating around and I got REAL sick.

I'm better today and after resting for 3 days from chelation. I started round 6. I'm sticking to the lowest dose until the kidney pain is zilch.

I wish that my immune system was better, but it takes time.
    Ppl start to claim that good results begin at round 9 to round 20. Seeing that I'm still on the lowest dose probably the Round 20 is more realistic.

2. Juloo

Juloo Member

I didn't want your post to languish here, and I've never done the type of chelation you're doing. But I imagine that it is a bit like any other thing we try to beat this dd in whole or in part -- best taken slow and steady.

One naturopath I saw early on told me something that I've never forgotten and that has served me well in the half-dozen years since...one new thing at a time, and give your body time to get used to it.

So your strategy to let your body deal with the virus and just wait a few days on continuing chelation was a good idea...too much of too many stresses, and our bodies fall apart trying to deal with them all at once!
  3. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Am watching for your reports re chelation with great interest. Rooting for you. Marie
  4. Gosia

Gosia New Member

Allwxrider

After you take DMSA and you start feel lousy, try to drink distilled water. The water reacts as a sponge, grabs the metals and remove them safe. You can get the water at any food store. I hope this helps you.

Gosia
  5. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

~5 years ago I installed a Reverse Osmosis filter under the sink. It also has two charcoal filters. It removes metals. The water tastes great. My brother and dad got one as well. My dad ran a 1/8" line over to his freezer...not to be outdone, I did too. The water tastes great and even the teenagers drink a lot of it. Everyone fills up Nalgene bottles before school or work.

It's one of the best things I've ever bought.