DMSO - any experiences ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by deepak, May 1, 2014.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Hi all :),

So after a long time i have been again having a lot of neck, shoulder discomfort and pain. I remembered I had earlier ordered a bottle of 99% DMSO liquid from Jacob labs and I dabbed that on the affected areas with cotton. And I was surprised at the pain relief and symptom relief I got from it , almost instantly.

So i have been reading online about DMSO and many sites say it is ok to use regularly and some say it may be toxic. I know that one has to be very careful that the site one is applying to is clean as DMSO will absorb anything that is there and take it inside the body.

This is the best board I know for informed and experienced opinions so please share DMSO experiences or knowledge , if anyone has it

With love,

Deepak
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Hi Deepak, of course, I know about DMSO and have used it off and on over some yrs....am out of it now....your best bet is to get with the DMSO yahoo group as they KNOW everything about it's use. I can say maybe to dilute your product with a tad of distilled water.... good to see you check in. jam
  3. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks Jam for pointing me to the yahoo group. Just joined it - Jam - what has been your experience with it ?
  4. jaminhealth

Deepak, I think it can help, but I didn't get into taking it internally very much....many on the yahoo group do and swear by DMSO. I'm off it now as I take so many other things now and doing Prolotherapy for my knee joints and probably will do lower back later.... I think it's good to look into using it since you have a bottle...jam

PS: Since we're talking about joint pain issues, I found a new topical, Topricin, which contains 11 homeopathic remedies that address various pain areas of the body. It's pretty amazing stuff...I showed it to my rheumy the other day who uses homeopathics and she had not known of this product. I just brushed it on my lower back a few minutes ago.

I haven't found a "cure" but I guess I'll have to wait on that for my last breath. The Prolo hopefully will work but my body is full of chronic pain...and I can only address so much with Prolo due to costs. Take care.... Oh BTW, the DMSO folks offer so much info on other remedies too. A good group of healers.
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  5. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks Jam for always helping out. And always being on the look out for the latest developments and sharing them with us.

I am pretty excited about the DMSO as it seems to take away the pain and discomfort SO soon and to such a great extent. Will give it a topical go for a few days and see - not taking it internally - too scared for that.

Will look up the homeopathic cream.

Am giving mom Neprinol which is essentially a combo of nattokinase, serrapeptase and some other enzymes and going to start her on neocell collagen 2 pretty soon - for her osteoarthritis - will you keep you posted.

:)
  6. jaminhealth

Deepak, I'm KNOW you'll get replies to your questions from the DMSO folks....I take the Natto daily to reduce the Fibrogin issue and I thank you for that help. I still take the Great Lakes collagen daily....the older one is and the more chronic conditions the longer to get relief.....You are a good son to help your mom so much, I did my best with my mom and her aches/pains even thou I was 3000 miles away from her most of my adult life.....jam
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
  7. Ayf

Ayf Member

Hi my Name is Angela and I've suffered with chronic fibromyalgia for over 5 years no