Dncnfngrs Patch update?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Aug 23, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Well????

How's it going? Are the patches working for you?

I haven't heard an update so I had to ask...Hubby ordered his (again) a few nights ago.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Keep up the good work, it's well worth it.

I too found more bits of energy right away, but I couldn't just sit in my chair and smoke anymore so I was constantly getting up to do something different.

I got caught up on so many small things those few weeks, it was amazing.

I'm proud of ya!

Hugs,

Nancy B
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Best of luck to you on your trip out west!!!

You know.....that's a REALLY good reason to cut smokes out of your life completely.

The entire time I was on the patch I just kept repeating to myself, "there's never going to be a time in my life without stress, so now's a good time to quit forever"...over and over.

It's true too...the situation with my daughter is always going to be up and down, never a dull moment... so I quit anyway. I know you can too!

Sending warm hugs and wishes your way,

Nancy B.
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

but i may possibly be able to get some here in marin county at some of the stores around here..

i am glad those are working for you both...i can not take the welbutrin..doesn't work for my body ...anxiety gets increase on it...but it did help diminish the urges for smoking..

jodie
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I won't ask about things you don't want to post about yet...although I am curious and have seen hints but...

How are you doing on your patches? Did you continue to do well on the trip?

I hope things went very well for you this past week or so.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Hubby's not on his patches yet. He went on a one week trip that turned into two weeks.

So...he was at my Dad's yesterday. I was born and raised by an AFB and his work just happened to add a week there.

I did just get his patches in the mail a few days ago though.

Hugs,

Nancy B