dncnfngrs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlayne, Oct 22, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

How are you? I am still thinking and praying for your situation. I was hoping that you would tell of some terrific news by now. It is so hard, and my heart goes out to you. Hugs, Tam
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am so sorry for you. I know your heartache, and my heart aches for the pain that you are going thru. YES! I will pray for you, today, tomorrow, the next day, and everyday including Tuesday. Did you ask for prayer on the worship board?

I know what you mean, "the caseworker has taken this personal." Not only did we experience the power and control by our caseworker, but I have heard of it time and time again. Have you thought about getting in contact with American Civil Liberty Union (I think that is their name)?

Because of your age have you thought of someone (family, or close longterm friends) who could be legal Guardians if you have an untimely death. It would impress the judge knowing that you have thought ahead and covered all of the bases.

CFS has turned into an adoption agency. Of course they are going to recommend the ff. They are the ones that placed him there all this time....Like you had a choice!!!! I am sorry. This brings back old wounds that have never finished healing. I will pray for you. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, please ask. Hugs and prayers, Tam

I was going to edit this but.....isn't it Children and family Services? the same initials as CFS??? Or maybe it's Children Protective Services...CPS. Boy! Can you tell I am fogging today? LOL[This Message was Edited on 10/25/2006]