Do any of you use the Chat Room!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kgangel, Jan 16, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Just wondered if any of you go to chat at all, I had not seen any of your names when I have been on there, but it can be a lot of fun to chat too.

What has your experience been? I had a couple people I just loved to chat with a while back, but I don't see them on here anymore.

kgangel
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Every now and then I'll go in the chat rooms, but not as much as I come here to post....

But latley, I haven't been doing alot of posting like I usually do, due to health...

But Chat can be fun...it goes a little fast at times though..I'm a slow typer lol

((Hugs))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I used it several months ago and somehow, did not get along well. It depends who is in the room at thaat time.

I was on 2 times last week and enjoyed it. Don't worry about your typing! The room has learned to decipher just about anything!!

Gentle Hugs
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Went there a few times; always empty.

Some boards have regular schedules for chats. Gets kinda chaotic tho w/ several people talking at once and cross currents, etc.
  5. jakeg

jakeg New Member

I was on last night. Bad night for me still awake after 32 hrs. The pain is just to bad to sleep. I tried to sleep today but was only able to for an 1/2 hr. The people were nice and it kept me from being bored to death while everyone else was sleeping. Hopefuly I'll be able to sleep tonight at least for a couple of hours.

Jake
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

thank you for your responses, I am surprised that there is no one in the room when you go to chat. I usually only try at night and it can get quite crowded. It is hard to get in the conversation sometimes, but usually it turns out ok.

I just wondered if any of you went on some certain time, I would love to chat with you and thought I would try that time

Thanks again

Hugs,
    kgangel