Do I have a sleep problem???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krissy888, Jun 30, 2006.

1. krissy888

krissy888 New Member

I can get to sleep very well without sleep meds but every night I am dreaming all of the time and I remember the dream almost always. Does it sound like maybe I am not getting restful sleep or not getting to the right stages of sleep? I usually do have fatigue during the day. I know I do not have sleep apnea because I do not snore, have a sore throat, or wake up in the middle of the night.

What do you all think? Thanks Kristy
  2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

sound like it to me, but, you don't necessarily have to snore in order to have sleep apnea. Have you had a sleep study done? That would be a good way to find out. Fatigue is a normal thing for people with FM/CFS.
  3. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Do you take any medication that could be contributing to excessive dreaming?

A sleep study would help to show what stages of sleep you are actually achieving.

scapper
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Are you experiencing anxiety at all? If so it could be making you dream a lot. I dream a lot too and often wake up tired. rheumy told me that if you were dreaming you were not resting well. Makes sense. Sounds like you need to get something to help you rest.

Kriket