Do I have CFS???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sutra, Feb 12, 2003.

1. sutra

sutra New Member

please help...all my life i've battled with "clinical depression going from mild to severe and from being hospitalized and thru the years finally finding a medicine (zoloft) that keeps me half way functioning. but still, as good as it might work...i never really feel like im healthy. reading these message boards on CFS i wonder if thats part of what i have...its kinda confusing since some of the symptoms are very similar to depression. but some of the things i feel im not too sure if they come from the depression...i can go from feeling fine to withing a matter of just hours get a major migraine headache, to feeling spacey and not being able to focus, and just having lotsa weird strange physical symptoms kinda as if i was catching the flu or something...and 99% of the time i am always feeling tired...everything is a struggle for me...i use to think i was lazy but i know im not cause i DO wanna do stuff im just too tired to do them. please help...how do i know if i have CFS? what are the specific symptoms?
    thanks!

[ advertisement ]