do i have fm ?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by princessloulou, Apr 18, 2006.

1. princessloulou

princessloulou New Member

sitting here in pain waitin for hos apoint. wat do i do for the pain
  2. srh

srh New Member

Prickles said it all.

Welcome to the board. Believe me you'll learn and then some.
  3. princessloulou

pins and needles in hands. pain in knees, worse pain is in my right shoulder. you have given me lots of info and good advice including the last bit. just want to know if i have fm. the waiting for appoint is driving me round bend. will read thro all your info. and pass on to my mum. don`t do much exercise have a exercise bike and i do go horse riding once a wk don`t know if that is good or not?
  4. princessloulou

thank you for tips i have tried the 3rd one will try rest when h2b gets home as son thinks it`s fun to jump on me when i lie down.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

That almost sounds like a trapped nerve or more than one.

I hope you get some help.

Have you tried a hot bath with epsom salts in?

This can help.

Shoulder pain is bad. I have left side arm pain, sometimes in shoulder always in neck so I sympathize.

Welcome.

Post how you go on.

Love Anne C
  6. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Feel for you on the shoulder pain. Due to the cervical fusions, the surgeries were done on the right side of my neck, causing right shoulder/arm pain before and after the surgeries. It's the muscle that runs down the right shoulder blade to the lower back that caused me a lot of problems. Was in PT for a year and still, no relief.

Everyone gave you good advice and me as well. Thanks for posting this.

Hope you find out and good luck to you,

BlueSky555
    [This Message was Edited on 04/19/2006]