do i have somthing else besides FM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by trishabeth, Oct 20, 2008.

1. trishabeth

trishabeth New Member

my muscles dont hurt all the time mostly when i go up steps i can tell im not getting enough oxygen to my legs. i have some pretty big bad knots under my shoulderblades and neck. Mostly my pain is in my ligaments. does not feel good to stretch in the morning for several years now. (ligaments, not muscle). I do have the burning pain on my skin. and cold sensitivity, and neuralgia, TMJ.
    several people in my family born with low immune system. and later developed various immune system disorders. one developed 3 kind ligamental disorder. i wonder if i have that? what kind of dr to go to and is it worthwhile going, can a dr help?
    When I have a flare sometimes it feels like my organs even hurt. this started about 3 years ago.[This Message was Edited on 10/20/2008]
    also, my ligaments are relentlessly so tight, that my joints are always popping and my ribs and collarbones are always out. iguess what i want to know is, is this a reasonable complaint to go to a dr with and which one would be best, an osteopath? tell me what to look under in the phone book please. thank- you[This Message was Edited on 10/20/2008]
  2. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

hello , sorry you have to go through this ,

I normally just ask my family doc..I got real lucky when I found him.... realy don;t know what I would do without him.

Prob not much help Sorry