Do I have this Too Maybe? New To This Forum Ribs,legs,etc.pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by slim7579, Mar 31, 2003.

1. slim7579

slim7579 New Member

I've been lurking here for awhile. I have sore spots on my shoulder blades, feels like somebody hit me with a hammer. Also my knee joints deep inside are very painful and I can hardly get my legs straightened out the pain is so excuriating. My upper leg joints are so stiff I can hardly walk at any fast rate at all. I do have alot of chronic problems. I've started falling in the floor at night when I get up to go to the rest room, feels like my left leg just gives out. I do have an appt. with a excellent neuro this friday. Does this sound like I could have this Fibro?

My daughter has it and she says it sounds like it to her. I also have excuriating right ribcage pain and burns. The doctors have done test for gallbladder, check for shingles, you name it and I still don't have a diagnoises.
    If anyone has these with fibro
    Please let me hear from you about
    yours.slim7579
  2. slim7579

slim7579 New Member

bumpty bump bump , I need advise if I may have fibro or could it be chronic fatique syndrome, have many symtoms and I hear it's hard for doctors to diagnoise except the cfs which a blood test can determine.
  3. bejo

bejo New Member

I'm glad you have an appointment with a good Dr. this Friday.The symptoms sound like it is possible,but only a Dr. would really know.I want to welcome you here though and please let us know what the Dr. thinks.This is a great support site.Sending you ((((hugs)))). bejo
  4. slim7579

slim7579 New Member

Thanks so much for your reply and your welcoming me here at your forum. I really appreciate your responce.
    Hugs & Prayer to you, slim