Do not know what to do!! HELP?!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi, everyone!

It has literally been years since I've been to this site. Everything is crashing in around me!

I,m still in SEVERE PAIN and the doctors can STILL do nothing for me!!
    This rectal and vaginal spasms and pain is driving me crazy! There is not a day that I do not have pain! I have 24/7 pain and it is just getting to much!!

I still live with my parents, it's 4 years now, and I still can not study and I'm 24!!! What is going to happen to me? I so desprately want to study, stand on my own two feet etc.

I cannot go on like this! I'm so frustrated!!!

My dream is to study medicine, but I know that it is not going to realize.

I feel like a loser, a bum still living with her 60 year old parents, sponging of off them!! All their money that they saved for their old day went into my medical expenses!!!

If I can't provide for myself, how am I going to take care of my parents? I owe it to them to look after them when their old, I can't expect my sister to do it alone!

I just don't know anymore. How am I going to survive life?

Please pray for me?

2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I've heard that there is an online college that's for people with chronic illnesses. I don't recall it's name but I'm sure you can find it if you search for it, you might try asking people at the American CFS Association.

I know how you feel. It isn't your fault. I can hear how driven you are and I know how frustrating this all is.

3. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

Look for jobs that you can do from home and that you can work at your own pace.. I did a survey on this board asking about what jobs that would be good for FMS people. I got alot of response maybe run that again and see the response. I am a certified appraiser I am very sick now however, for years I was able to pace myself schedule mostly on my better days and work off of a labtop in bed at home. Look for something like that maybe a medical transcriber you could be independant take as much work as you want and work out of your own home and since you like the medical thing this might be your cup of tea. Don't give up you are young and hopefully they will come up with more down the line that will help us. Bobby