Do not know what to do!! HELP?!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi, everyone!

It has literally been years since I've been to this site. Everything is crashing in around me!

I,m still in SEVERE PAIN and the doctors can STILL do nothing for me!!
    This rectal and vaginal spasms and pain is driving me crazy! There is not a day that I do not have pain! I have 24/7 pain and it is just getting to much!!

I still live with my parents, it's 4 years now, and I still can not study and I'm 24!!! What is going to happen to me? I so desprately want to study, stand on my own two feet etc.

I cannot go on like this! I'm so frustrated!!!

My dream is to study medicine, but I know that it is not going to realize.

I feel like a loser, a bum still living with her 60 year old parents, sponging of off them!! All their money that they saved for their old day went into my medical expenses!!!

If I can't provide for myself, how am I going to take care of my parents? I owe it to them to look after them when their old, I can't expect my sister to do it alone!

I just don't know anymore. How am I going to survive life?

Please pray for me?

2. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hello. may i ask how your fibro started?

have you tried lyrica?

thank you
  3. kitteejo

kitteejo Member

You need to keep plugging along. It's hard but you have to do it. Someday-somewhere-someone is going to find a cure for this DD. You will be alive to see it, us old timers may not, BUT YOU WILL!

You are still so young and have years ahead of you to make it up to your parents. I'm a parent and still help my 35 year old daughter with her financial problems and she's not even sick. That's what parents are for. You WILL be able someday to help them back. That's what I tell my daughter; she can help me in my old/older days when I can't help myself.

Don't ever give up on your dreams of studying medicine, it's not over, it's just postponed for a while.