DO NOT OPEN ANY E-MAIL FROM ME RE:BREASTS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaysie99, Oct 9, 2002.

1. jaysie99

jaysie99 New Member

Someone is sending an e-mail with an attachment and the subject of Larger Breasts, etc. I didn't send it. I received one too. They are apparently sending it to every e-mail address in my machine and some of you are. I sincerely regret this. I am very careful with my addresses and don't know how they got to me, but that is just the way it is these days. I hope this notice is in time. I just opened my mail and my aol mail received this from me and to me.

Take Good Care

Jaysie
  2. jaysie99

jaysie99 New Member

Someone is sending an e-mail with an attachment and the subject of Larger Breasts, etc. I didn't send it. I received one too. They are apparently sending it to every e-mail address in my machine and some of you are. I sincerely regret this. I am very careful with my addresses and don't know how they got to me, but that is just the way it is these days. I hope this notice is in time. I just opened my mail and my aol mail received this from me and to me.

Take Good Care

Jaysie
  3. sean

sean New Member

I can find no record of a mass mailer virus, or any other virus come to that with the subject heading larger breasts. If you right click on the attachment, you will be able to see exactly what type virus it is. A virus subject heading can easily be changed. You need to know what type of virus it is, it could just be a hoax virus. Anyhow you should be running anti virus software, if you do a search you will find some free anti virus software programs. First off go to trend micro site or pc pit stop site. For a free online virus scan. Everybody should be running anti virus software on their machines.
  4. jaysie99

jaysie99 New Member

They are sending these using my address as the sender. I received one from/to my own address. I can only assume that they sent them to more than me. I sent it to AOL for handling. I have to let them know in case they get complaints against me that I am not the source of the e-mail. I wanted to let anyone who may receive one know that I am not the source and save them the trouble they may have by opening it. Many people trust me and may open it without thinking especially if they are not very familiar with viruses or computers. It may or may not be a hoax.

Thanks for responding,

Jaysie
  5. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Deleted.. knew it must be bogus!!!