Do Others Have A Problem With Food Intake?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reiki, Jan 13, 2006.

1. reiki

reiki New Member

Hi everyone
    Can I ask do many of you have problems with your food intake? nearly 2 months ago now I decided to do a fast for 3 days I ate nothing at all and just drank boiled water, after the 3 days I started to introduce fruit, week after it was vegatables and for the weeks to follow I started to introduce other foods and drink into my diet, only to find that I am very limited to what I can eat or drink without it either causeing severe pain in joints or stomach craps or it comes out one end or the other.

Below are a list of things that are causing me major problems:

any kind of spices or sauces
    any dairy products
    any wheat/yeast or gluten products
    any products that have acid in them
    sugar
    potatoes including crisps
    chocolate/pasteries
    fizzy drinks
    booze wines etc.
    cooking oils
    tomatoes
    fruit (banana's are the only fruit my stomach can tolorate)
    pasta

So any advise, ideas or recepies would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance xx
  2. jake123

jake123 New Member

I had mine done at my chiropractor's office. It was quite comprehensive and informative.
  3. matn

matn New Member

Most of the foods that you mention also made me very ill. It is because they are not healthy foods to begin with and once industry processes them, your body sees them as toxic. Listen to your body; it is telling you that these are not healthy for you. It will take some time to heal, but once you remove the offending substances, you will get better. I did!

MATN
  4. reiki

reiki New Member

Hiya, thank you for your replies...i did visit the dr. yesterday with a back complaint, so i mentioned to him about my food intake problem and showed him a list of foods that are no no's...he advised me i could not live on banana's, chicken and veg and gave me a prescription for mebeverine tablets for IBS as this is what he thinks is causing my problem. well i have taken 3 tabs up to now and they have not done any good, but it is early day's so i will keep going with them and finish the course of 84 tabs. and if these don't do the trick then i don't know what will...will keep you updated xx
  5. reiki

reiki New Member

Hello
    Just thought I would up date, well I have been taking the tabs prescribe for food problem now for 25 days and they have done nothing. I am still either getting bloated or sick after eating...so I am now starting to question myself if taking these tabs are doing my insides any good at all...any thoughts? x
  6. lolee

lolee New Member

Honestly . . . . . . .listen to Stormyskye . . . . . she is like a walking encyclopedia on this stuff!!!

When I first started getting interested in what she was saying (which was SO easy as she doesn't cram it down your throat nor is she preachy) I looked up a lot of her old posts & threads. I recomend that you do the same.

People that still have problems are usually (not all) the ones who didn't see it through, and the ones who are getting better are the ones who have taken the protocol and followed it, even if little by little . . . .

Good luck, prayers & blessings!! It sounds like you've at least done half of the race by eliminating all that stuff, that is my highest hurdle!!

GO FOR IT!!!!!

Luv,

Lolee
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

While they may mask symptoms for others and provide bandaid relief, you need to heal your gut so it can function normally. There are no meds that will do that, you need a good probiotic and some aloe and possibly other herbals (if tolerated) for long term real healing.

I'd highly recommend Primal Defense to heal your sensitive gut. I've tried many probiotics, and they helped, but Primal blows them all away for results. Blows them away for price too, but a jar lasts me forever because I'm sensitive and can't use the recommended dose anyway. It is definitely healing food allergies in an amazing way.

Jeanne