Do rife machines work at curing lyme disease?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by jemw, Dec 29, 2010.

1. jemw

jemw New Member

I am trying to find out if anyone has any experience with rife machines. I have been on antibiotics for over a year for lyme disease and am not improving any more. I am just looking for an alternative treatment.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

I have lyme too.

I have not used a rife machine but I am skeptical.

Some people report improvement using them and you can read posts about rife machines and other alternative treatments on the Medical Questions board at lymenet.org.

3. victoria

victoria New Member

also a yahoo group. Many report that it helps, many/most seem to use it as an adjunct, after using abx or along with other alternatives when abx are not possible. I do know several people that say they would not do without it.

(While we own one, I haven't tried it yet, nor has my son except for 2X within a few days of each other. For what it's worth, he herxed quite strongly afterwards, equal to the herxes he got from abx.)

There are different kinds, Brian Rosner I think goes over a few in his book about the 10 top treatments. If at all possible, it would be good if you can go online and join one of the rife forums. Not only will it give you additional info about different types, you can see if anyone near enough to you owns one - then see if you can give it a try.

Hope that helps.... let us know what happens?
    all the best,
    Victoria