Do u watch The View?Rosie ODonnell nasty comment on RLS.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Dec 30, 2006.

1. keke466

keke466 New Member

Hi guys,haven't been here in awhile but was just wandering if any of you watch the view. Since Rosie came on she has sure stirred it up. I like her for the most part but she does stick her foot in her mouth. I tape it so I'm just seeing the show where she made the comment about RLS. They were talking about commercials and she starting laughing about the RLS one where they make the comment about tingling in the legs. Of course she made a snide remark,like oh my legs are tingling I better get up and move. Then said it's not even a diaease. It other words it doesn't exist because it's not a "disease" like so many say about FM and CF. I feel like writing to her and telling her off.
    Did anyone see this and what do you think?

Keke
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2006]
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

people like her listen is an enormous amount of hate mail, otherwise if they piss off just a few peole, she'll think she's said something funny.

i can't remember if i've ever laughed at anything she's ever said.

i don't watch the show.

dan
    [This Message was Edited on 12/31/2006]
  3. beverly20024

beverly20024 New Member

And I actually did write her on her blog. I wasn't the only one, and she was left saying, I get it, I get it, I'm going to talk about it on the show again.

I have really been enjoying her, but she has come on pretty strong on some issues. I sometimes wish she'd take a deep breath before speaking.

Take care,
    Bev
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I don't think Rosie is any more opinionated than some people who post on this site.

Take care,
    Faye
  5. janie056

janie056 New Member

BOY ARE YOU CORRECT!!Your comment was the best thing I've read on here in quite some time.

YOU GO GIRL,

Happy New Year,
    Jane
  6. janie056

janie056 New Member

RESTLESS MOUTH SYNDROME!

Happy New Year,
    Jane
  7. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Since I haven't seen you, are you now off the Mirapex?

If you are then why?

Unless it's none of my business.

Danarism
  8. mindbender

mindbender New Member