Do we Have a New Mod?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kredca4, Aug 17, 2003.

1. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I read a post, by our New Moderator, Sharon.
    Now some of my Post's, that are older, show me as a <oderator, which I am not.

Could the New Moderator, please use your last name Inital?
    I've been here for quite awhile and I would hate for our Posts to get mixed up. You might get blamed for something I said, ;o)

Thanks and Congrats to which ever Sharon you are.
    I also used to sign my name with the K after it, so some of my Posts are listed that way too.

Sincerely
    sharon
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I've been here for 3 years, and there a lot of Sharon's that have joined since then also.
    The posts I was talking about, are mainly old ones, so no problem, and they only show up under you name.

Sincerely,
    sharon
  3. Reg1

Reg1 New Member

Hi Sharon, Very nice to meet you. I came on board June of last year. I love this site. (((((((((Gentle Hugs)))))))) Regina
  4. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I think the majority of us look at the names on the left side of the post, in the blue, and not the name used to sign the post, so I doubt anyone will get Sharon or kredca mixed up. BTW...what does kredca mean?

Marilyn :)
  5. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

It's for, KarakoeRedCa4 it's a Handel I was given when I was actively doing Karakoe, and I'm a Red head, who lives in Ca, and 4's my Lucky Number, aren't you Glad you asked, loma.
    The only posts that show up are under Her Profile, and they are from last year. no big deal.
    Still don't know if she's Our new Mod or just over from the other board for a visit.?????
    I gotta know everything, ya Know?
    sharon