Do you burst into tears for no reason?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by sweeeeet, Jul 29, 2005.

1. sweeeeet

sweeeeet New Member

That has been so annoying for me. It happens out of the blue, I'll be sitting around and suddenly, I'll feel a knot in my stomach and then BOOM! My stomach starts heaving and I burst into tears. And then I try and get control of the situation by taking a deep breath. I had to explain it to other people, that it's just this annoying little thing that happens sometimes and I'm not depressed or sad, I have no control over it.
  2. pacem

pacem New Member

It happens to me when no one else is around and the kids
    are in bed. I'm a pretty good actress around other people; trying to act "normal" like everything's fine and I feel wonderful. (Ya right!) As soon as I'm alone... boom here come the tears!
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

Most of the time I hold up pretty well. But sometimes I will get this feeling of being just totally overwhelmed and helpless, and I just find myself crying.

My oldest daughter has Asperger's Syndrome and anxiety, and yesterday she had one of the worst days she's had in a long time. We went to Target and she was fighting with my other daughter, then we got home and all she did was stim and rock all afternoon long, with that hundred mile stare on her face. I asked did she take her meds the night before and she said yes. Then I tryed to talk to her later on and it was a useless conversation, got nothing out of it. And I felt so sad for her, as I do many days. And mostly I felt sad for me too as I get tired of dealing with this stuff.

My husband sleeps all day and goes to work at night, and after he left I was watching TV and bam, I just burst out crying. You would think I would be better by that time as it was quiet but I guess maybe it all caught up with me.

I belong to a Asperger support group but it is over an hour for me to travel to it.

My FM pain has been off the scale this summer. I think due to the changing weather. First hot, then cold. I am not menstrating and my hair is falling out in clumps. I am miserable. I have a dr. appt. next week.

I think also my hormones are up and down which cause the uncontollable crying, sometimes I feel like I can not breathe and will suffocate. I think I need to go back on some kind of anti-d but they give me so many side affects.

Peace to all,
    Michelle
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...burst into tears & let it all out!

I get the knot in my stomach a LOT from anxiety, but usually can't cry about it. I think it'd be better if I could, might be a release!

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. Randi_Mae

Randi_Mae New Member

I start crying at the drop of a hat as the saying goes. A sad song, a movie, sad story ,sometimes just a stupid thought stuck in my head.. At times i think of the times when i would do everything with my kids and now most days they have to be careful how they hug me. They seem to understand but i cry because i just want to be normal and do normal things with them.
  6. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

I find myself crying. Like was said in one of the other replies...at a drop of a hat. I cry for a number of reasons...all of which you are all familiar with. And then sometimes I am crying and if someone asked me why, I wouldn't have an answer. And its true, its like you have no control over it. It happens just out of the blue, I could be stood washing dishes and sudenly boom I am in tears.

Hope you feel better soon
    Hugs
    brit
  7. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member