do you ever just forget to eat and take your stuff?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pammy52, Jul 9, 2006.

1. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

i am so tired and foggy lately that this is the 3rd time in the past month that i forgot to eat or take my supp and meds for the day.
    had a banana and a coffee when i got up
    snoozed off and on all day and was here on the board a few times.

realized around 5 that hadn't eaten anything else all day and hadn't taken my morning shake...meds..supp.. or my afternoon supp..
    no water all dya

this has only happened on the weekend. during the week i work so i have a schedle that keeps me on track with this stuff.
    although i did have a couple of afternoons where i forgot to take my supp. and meds while at work.
    just so darn wiped out lately.

i know it's not the end of the world ..just adds to my frustration.

pammy
  2. jole

jole Member

Pammy, yep, I do it too. Like you, do okay during the week with work, but weekends I crash. There just aren't enough sleeping hours it seems and I have forgotten more than once to eat and take meds.

I think my body needs sleep more than anything else, and I really don't think missing eating a day or two is going to hurt me, but I do worry about not drinking enough water.

Guess this is the part I hate worst, not having any energy on the weekends when everyone else is having fun, and here I am in bed sleeping it away!

Friends - Jole
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Today was one of those days. I just got busy trying to get things ready for SSDI and I just forgot to eat.
    Tigger
  4. Juloo

Juloo Member

I have done it when I am especially having a bad day, because on those days, I'd much rather sleep than eat. When I take loooooong naps, I miss meals, and therefore, meds, too.

The bad part is that I've done it when I'm having a good day as well. I'm so excited at being able to catch up, and/or maybe do something I haven't been able to in a while, that I get caught up in it. Same outcome -- I forget to eat!