Do you ever wake up shaking?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Mar 2, 2007.

1. code34me

code34me New Member

This has happend befor to me. I just got up because I was shaking so bad? It is morning time, it was time to get up. I had been dreaming some stressfull dreams and was like tryng to wake up but could not?

When I finally did I was shaking like tremors or something? This has happend befor (often.) I got up and took half of a Klonopin.

Last night was a stressful night and I have alot of major issues going on in my life for a long time now? Separated from my husband recently (legally), daughter 14 just dx with depression and son 4 has Sensory Intregration Dysfunction just to name a couple.

Just does not feel good to when I wake up like this and wondered if anyone else could relate ya know?

Take care of you! Codey
  2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

but they have all been panic attack-like symptoms triggered by bad nightmares.

I never shook before I got sick tho.
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

I JUST BUMPED UP NIGHTENGALS POST ON THIS TAKE A LOOK CHARLENE
  4. nightngale

nightngale New Member

Yes, I have this really bad I guess it started gradually and now it it every day!!!! My post on it is bumped up today. I also posted about it a while ago but I can't remember if it was this site! My life feels out of control too.
  5. romalaw

romalaw Member

Morning shakes were a regular occurence when I first developed CFS. Through a glucose tolerance test, I was found to be extremely hypoglycemic (blood sugar dropped to 32 in 2 hrs). It's essential that I have a late snack each night (usually low fat yogurt). Klonopin also keeps me from getting slight tremors during day.
  6. romalaw

romalaw Member

Morning shakes were a regular occurence when I first developed CFS. Through a glucose tolerance test, I was found to be extremely hypoglycemic (blood sugar dropped to 32 in 2 hrs). It's essential that I have a late snack each night (usually low fat yogurt). Klonopin also keeps me from getting slight tremors during day.