do you ever

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 18, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

Daydream about being well again I do all the time I think about going clubbing and dancing walking the west highland way in scotland near my house.
    going back and having a second chance at training to be a nurse O these are the things that keep me smiling !!!
  2. TerryS

TerryS Member

YES! I've been fighting this thing for the last few years and finally had a HUGE crash last August that put me out of work.

In addition to my regular job, I had worked very hard to get my real estate license and was just getting started in the field. Plus, I had signed up as a consultant with Southern Living at Home (home decor parties).

This is ridiculous!!! I'm so lonely and isolate stuck at home all day long with no companionship. THANK GOD FOR MY CORGI!!! (Take a look at my profile). He's my only reason to even get up every day.

TerryS
  3. TerryS

TerryS Member

Plus, there are so many classes I want to take and things I want to do. I have a whole stack of sewing projects and don't have the energy to get to them!!! I'm doing good to get dressed every day. On a really good day, I'll put some makeup on and fix my hair!!!

TerryS
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

Your Corgi is lovely I would love a dog but husband has promised me an Irish setter when we come home from Singapore in 18months I cant wait.
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

Your Corgi is lovely I would love a dog but husband has promised me an Irish setter when we come home from Singapore in 18months I cant wait.
  6. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

You visualize what it is you want to do or be and it helps it come true. I know it was on Oprah but I missed it but saw it on Montel the other day. I keep seeing myself as excersizing and weighing a healthy weight but so far its not working!!

They said it works and it is changing peoples life. Keep thinking about the dancing and the walking and if you are able to work, go back to school for the nursing. I dont think I was much help.
    Sorry,

Suzette
  7. clerty

clerty New Member

So I have the secret I wish!!!