Do you get more tired from sitting around??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Jul 7, 2006.

1. keke466

keke466 New Member

Maybe I'm bored I don't know. But in a way I miss work even though it was killing me. I think for me I miss my coworkers more than anything so I'm gonna have to go see them again. I miss the comradary,don't know if I spelled that right,with a few of them.

Do you get tired from sitting around and doing nothing. I don't know if it's all that or I'm just plain exhausted. I try to get up and do things around the house but I get so tired I end up on the couch again. And I think I'm a little depressed from losing my job. I'm trying to stay up but man it's hard sometimes. We all say we can't wait to not have to work anymore but boy when it's not on our terms that were not anymore it's not so fun. I probably would have worked till I fell over if I could have. I've worked for 30 yrs. That's all I know. That's what I told the man at unemployment. Course I don't have any kids and haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I was always a take care of other people first kind of person. Guess I'll learn to cope. What do you do?

Keke
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Please read my post about artists that are here. Maybe you will get inspired to do a hobby. We need to get involved in something so we don't dwell on our dds.

I have been alone for 12 years and am very happy being alone. Do you have any pets? They can be a great comfort.

I hope you find something to nuture your soul, it seems like you have taken care of everyone but yourself. It's your turn now- you deserve it. Carla