Do you get nausea from vege juice?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Michelle_NZ, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Hi gang

I've been juicing for a couple of weeks now, but I've noticed that sometimes I feel quite nauseous after drinking my vege juice.

I'm not sure if its something in the juice, or just a sensitive stomach, or unrelated!

Has anyone else had this?

THanks all
    Michelle
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

The first time I juiced, I used carrots, celery, apple and garlic, but used too much garlic. My husband and I each drank a glassful, and it sure burned and we both threw up. Too much garlic. Now I just use 1 or 2 cloves, that's enough. And no more nausea. Maybe this relates to your vegie juice nausea?
  3. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Thanks guys

I havent been using any garlic, but I might try adding it since its so good for you.

I've been juicing carrots, beets, silverbeet, brocolli, parsely, ginger, and sometimes I put in some apple or lemon

Its only sometims that I feel the nausea.

Maybe I should eat solid food first - will try experiementing.

Thanks again
    Michelle
  4. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Yes, perhaps I have been overdong it!

I have been using 1/2 a beet, a full carrot and bits and peices of the other stuff. Its usually about 300 - 400 mls in total.

Since my last post I've been eating before drinking the juice and that has made a difference.

Thanks
    Michelle