do you go to bed in your clothes?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by homesheba, Jun 15, 2008.

1. homesheba

homesheba New Member

now i am too weak and tired sometimes to even change to my pajamas before bed,
    and so i go to sleep in my day clothes.
    i just now noticed that i am in the same clothes i wore yesterday
    and here i am at computer and i just woke up!
    once i woke up with part of a carrot in my mouth!
    this is a wierd life.
    i have to go to store later
    and now am too wrinkly to re- wear this outfit...
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

yes!! thats me.
    I sleep more and more in my day clothes.
    who cares?
    I dress in comfy enough clothes daily, so I can crawl into bed with them on if I want.
    its called 'cutting corners' lol

same here,... I'm sitting here at the computer thinking I need to change my shirt from yesterday.

great post~
    can't wait to see how many of us there are out there,
    hopefully it won't be just me and you :)
  3. momof27

momof27 New Member

4. Rockismom

Rockismom New Member

I can't stand to wear my "day clothes" and the minute I get home from work I kick off my shoes and go to my changing room and put on my "comfies" which is usually a BIG T-shirt. I do usually have a pair of pj bottoms handy in the living room in case I have to go out to the driveway or if someone knocks on the door though!

The fewer clothes/seams/zippers/buttons for me the better!

[This Message was Edited on 06/16/2008]
  5. redhearts2

redhearts2 New Member

Is there a difference anymore....? My laundry sure has dropped in amount, except i have more blankets to wash lol...sweats....flannels...oversized t's..COMFORT..that is what counts!!! Sad thing is, last fall i bought a new fall/winter wardrobe to wear to my new job..(wich lasted two months), and now, due to inability to work and inactivity...gained about 15 pounds, new clothes don't fit...LOL sadness and back to comfort clothes!
  6. landra

landra New Member

I spend the DAY in my SLEEP clothes!!

I sleep in a T-shirt and to walk around the house I put on a caftan. Then I just take off the caftan and my slippers to go to bed!!

On better days, I will change to sit in my front yard, get the mail etc. To sweats and a better T-shirt!
  7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I just live in my jammies!

8. swollen

swollen New Member

Sometimes I sleep in my same clothes if they are light like tee shirt and thin pull up pants with stretch band waist , but if I worked and played and run errands in them I don't care how tired and sore I am I have to shower and change into a big tee shirt or something comfortable.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/16/2008]
  9. frosty77

frosty77 New Member

On weekends, I sleep in my day clothes (t-shirt and sweats or shorts, depending on season). During the week, the minute I get home from work, I change into shorts/sweats, t-shirt - then sleep in them.
  10. Goldyfm

Goldyfm New Member

I just change to clean jammies. I only dress if I have to leave home, which is rare. But if it makes you feel any better, I am always wrinkled. I haven't ironed in 5 years now. If it is not wash and wear, I don't own it.
  11. dollinitup

dollinitup New Member

clothes before bed!!!!!!!!

12. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

LOL Dollinitup! My question is...are we supposed to change clothes when we get up LOL! I am with the others here. I am in my pajamas 24/7. When I take a shower I just put on new pajamas.
  13. jinlee

jinlee Member

I wear t-shirts and yoga pants and no, usually don't change to go to bed. My hubby goes to work at 4 a.m. so has no idea what I have on cause he goes to bed so early.

I change to clean "jammies" before he comes home from work.
    I have lost 35 pounds recently because of health problems so had to buy some more "jams".

Of course if I go out of the house I wear something with elastic waist and cotton top, not too jammy looking in case I run into someone I know.

At least clothes are clean.

On weekends my hubby is so beat from work he does not change clothes either.

Luckily, our kids are grown and gone so they don't have any idea of our dress. Of course when they were home they ran around in their BVD's and t-shirts.

Good topic. And to think I was worried I was being lazy maybe and not just feeling awful.

14. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

my jammies are my day clothes...i put on clothes when i have to go out but they have to be comfy and as soon as i get home i am back in my jammies.