Do you guys have black puffy circles under your eyes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brimcp, Jun 19, 2006.

1. brimcp

brimcp New Member

Hey I am 21 and have been unwell for 7 months which has put a big pause on every aspect of my life. My question is do people with cfs have black puffy circles under there eyes and other physical symptoms such as dry skin and hair. I have been told that I have cfs but am not sure who to beleive because I have been told that people with cfs look healthy and that is why its so frustrating for them when desricbing there illness to other people, is this true, any response would be greatly appreciated as I would like to get a majority opinion on it.
  2. vwolfer

vwolfer New Member

I have the same exact problem and the worse I feel the worse I look. It is horrible and I have tried absolutely every remedy and nothing at all works. The only good thing is that when friends/family see me they can tell just how sick I am. There is no way I could possibly exaggerate (and unfortunately cannot hide) the dark puffy circles. They are pretty bad and just hope that when I start to feel better my eyes go back to normal. There are days when I wake up and my eyes do look perfectly normal - no black and not at all puffy. After about an hour they start to get puffy and black and continue to get worse as the days goes on.
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

.... just circles. They arrived with FM a month ago. I didn't have them with "just" CFS.

Marta
  4. Cakedec

Cakedec New Member

Yes, I have dark circles under my eyes. Like these other people, the worse I feel and the less sleep I get, the worse they look. I have looked around at other women my age and they don't have them; their eyes are white, they don't look like they are headed to the grave. So I think it is from the FM. My grandma and dad both had it, and they had big dark circles also.

Deb
  5. itzmede

itzmede New Member

I got 'em too. And like everybody else, the worse I feel the puffier and darker they get! I have FM and Lupus.
  6. jane32

jane32 New Member

I have tried everything and my favorite is a product called Lemonade and Booing from Benefit. They cover it all up!
  7. daffodil35

daffodil35 New Member

I have dark circles but not puffiness and like others, the worse I feel, the worse I look. I always thought it was because of my allergies. I was dx yesterday with fm.

Just glad to know that I'm not the only one.

Thanks for the tip about the green concealer.

Cindy