Do You Have a FAST HEARTBEAT?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LISALOO, Feb 16, 2007.

1. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I'm kinda worried. At my physical two weeks ago they told me my pulse was high - 110. Then today I went to a clinic for my infected toe. It was 108. Is this normal with CFS? Is there something causing it? I'm worried.

Thanks
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

My pulse also runs fast but even faster when I eat food allergens. I'm allergic to eggs, dairy, corn, green beans.

I read that others also complain about tachycardia.

I'm also dealing with toxic metals: Lead, Cadmium, Antimony and Arsenic. As I chelate these out, I wonder if my pulse will slow down. Already, my irregular pulse is clearing up.
  3. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

I can't really say how long my pulse has been high, I know I used to be in the mid 60's when I was working out, and now since I can't be quite as active it's almost 90. (last 2 visits to doc it was 88)

Joann
  4. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

allwxrider's response is exactly what I was going to point out.

Try taking your pulse first thing in the morning, before you've eaten anything. If it's normal then but high later in the day, food allergies should be suspected.

'The Pulse Test" by Arthur Coca M.D. discusses this subject at length. It's a really cheap book.

Best, Lisa
  5. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I am on something to boost my blood, I do have low blood pressure too. I know some is allergies, I was doing the pulse tests, got rid of things, but my pulse still didn't go down. Ugh, I hate this disease. I wish my body could talk to me.

Thanks for the answers!
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

I have to take toprol which is a beta-blocker to keep mine at a slower pace.

Kriket