do you have any connection ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Aug 31, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I was just wondering how many have any connection to our military ? Are you or your other half ret. military or worked on a military base.

Its been said some of the same symptoms are that for Gulf War syndrome .

I hope what ever connection it has will help all of us.

I know we have brain storm on this before but there are always new people with new ideas I'd like to here from all of you.

There are also thoughts on it being from childhood vacines.But how does that connect to people in other countries ?
  2. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Hi there,

Military wife here..stationed in Kentucky. I have heard that the Gulf War Syndrome causes all kinds of different symptoms. I know that since my husband came home, he has not been able to sleep.

He was diagnosed with severe apnea a couple of months ago. I am the one with FM/CFS...not him.

Dawn
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Do a search on Prof. Garth Nicolson. He has a web site with lots of info in regards to GWS, FM CFS. He is the one prof. who started the research on GWS.

My ex. husband has GWS, the main thing with him is the Mychoplasma. I believe he transfered it to me, I got sicker than before after meeting him. I have not been able to work since.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Dawn I was thinking our husbands had shots to hopefully protect them, if they carried something we could have caught it.

but who knows for sure ? just my trying to figure things out.

Your husband not sleeping could also be post traumatic stress syndrome. I know they go thu so much .God bless you both and tell him thank you from me.