Do you have Chonic Neurotoxins? My Dr. rec. test online

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ImDigNiT, Oct 12, 2005.

1. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I have been seeing Dr. Sainer in the Denver FCC and after seeing all the viruses and bacteria present in my body, she asked me to take a test on line for chronic neurotoxins.

Well, I did and showed positive. You might want to try this too!

Just do a google search for chronicneurotoxins.com

I am interested to see how many of us come up positive.

Peaceful mind and body to all!
    Marcia
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I took the online vision test months ago and tested positive. Everything looked so blurry.

I've been on the antibiotics since July 25 and highly suspect the toxins need to be soaked up. I know that questran and someone here even mentioned charcoal. This helps with the bacteria die-off and herxing.

I still have a tin of the questran here and might give it a try. Will mention it to the FFC Dr.

Cindy
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I'm still on the garlic pills!! 1 in morning, 1 at night. I think it's really helping with the blood thinning to make the antibiotics more effective.

Boy this gets confusing to think of every aspect, hormonal, infections, blood thining, toxins, immune! It's like we have to deal with everything to see real results and it takes time.

Are you still drinking your lemon water? It's helping me to stay hydrated and don't feel so nauseas from the antibiotics.
    I don't know where I'd be without this forum. Everyone is so helpful.

Cindy

4. victoria

victoria New Member

my husband tested positive... he always comes out worse on any test we do together... yet he functions at a MUCH higher energy level, go figure! I think it comes down to genetic susceptibility in the end...

all the best,
    Victoria
  5. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

All of you!

Almost everytime I post I get such good information on various things to try and much much more!

Cindycor and Hangininthere, thanks for sharing your information. I am on so many supplements and some prescriptions that I can barely keep up with them. You should see my weekly pill box, it is large but absolutely packed.

I am tryin to find another container that I can put scripts in and keep them separate from the supplemnts.

Well it's 1am and here I am unable to sleep even with 2 klonopin and other meds. What's a girl to do without her beauty sleep?

Again, thanks guys!

Peaceful mind and body to all!
    Marcia
  6. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

I would like to take the free on line test.

Could someone post on how to navigate the website so I am able to find the free test? (I went to the recommended website, but it was very confusing).

Thanks much!
  7. JenniferAnn539

Hangininthere,

Thanks for the information, it is much appreciated, as I have tried more then once to try to find the free test, without success.

Did you have any reservations about giving so much personal information to the web site when you registered?

Thanks again for the help! I will take the test and see what my results are.
  8. JenniferAnn539

Thanks for advising me how you handle releasing private information.

I am a bit paranoid about doing that and I feel reassured that I am not the only one that takes steps to protect it.

Thanks again, I will fill out their form accordingly, take the test and see what happens. :)