Do you have pain when stretching ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 8, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have realized that I was not able to stretch out my muscles for several years without really bad pain. Even turning over in bed, it was like my muscle would turn very rigid like a charlie horse with pain. This would happen in my legs ,arms and my sides.

After being in the hospital I have realized that I think somethings are getting better.

The swelling or bloating in my stomach is going down .I've been stretching in the mornings and it feels so good .I feel like I have been swollen under my skin on my whole body head to toe. Its slowly going down by the dress size.

my neck is getting smaller.The large lumps that were on my shoulders are almost gone.

Even under my arms it look like fat lumps that are slowly going away. I take colace twice a day ,Aciphex 2 twice a day, benadrel ,zocore, celexa.I drink tons of water.

I'm not sure why any of this is helping but I think it is.Dont get me wrong I still have pain but other things like being able to stretch are getting better so that has to help me.

I have felt like I had salt in all my veins like its cleaning poison out of my body slowly. Is this all in my head or could there be something to it? Anyone else have anything like this happen?

I go next week to get my ovaries checked and see if I still have a cyst on them. everything seems like its going straight to my belly and side.

Something is happening . I've just been getting really tired again ,but it feels like my body is trying to heal.

2. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Carebelle, whats happening sounds real positive. I get a lot of pain when stretching. I have gone to PT to learn how to stretch without hurting myself. When I first started I would throw up half way through the session. It was awful but I felt like things were breaking loose slowly and knots were going away. I still have pain but I have more range of motion/mobility.
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I thought things were changeing with my body.
    Its very slow but hey I have been sick for a long time.
    Can you tell me someways to stretch?
    It so weird I started thinking this morning how wonderful it felt and it was not painful for the first time in many years.