Do you have severe allergies with lightheadedness?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Nov 8, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

This lightheaded feeling is driving me nuts! My sinuses feel a lot of pressure and I'm not dizzy, but almost. It's hard to describe. I don't know what to do about it. I can't take decongestants...they make me feel so nervous!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Meow
  2. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

This has gotten worse for me lately, I've been putting heat sacks on my sinuses and rinsing. It's improved a little.
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Meow I have the same problem..I believe its part of the virus that caused my CFS.
    I may have at the most a week without it but most of the time its what a call the head thing..

Its pressure, ringing in ears, but the lightheaded, off balance feeling, and like the inside of my head is dizzy..and talk
    about sending my anxiety thru the roof, it goes big time...If fact I call it part of my flare and I am having it now..My vision is also effected..I sure hope its allergies but I don't have the watery eyes, sneezing just the darn head feeling
    that is hard to describe..

It seems to come and go without warning..Lately its not going just staying..

I have tried antibodics, the sprays now I am trying flonase.. I sure hope its allergies one doc say allergies, one says sinus, one doesn't know and one thinks its anxiety..So talk about confused...

Sorry didn't mean to write so much I can so relate to what you are saying..

Please if find a soluation let me know..
    greatgran
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member