do you just wake up ticked off at the world?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Loveyame, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

I woke up in a grouchy mood and it is getting worse instead of better.

does this happen to you?

if so how do you cope without upseting everyone around you?
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I feel like crap today. I feel like taking it out on someone. I had to watch my temper getting the kids off to school I pulled it off though. I'm so used to this you'ld think i would know better than to say something spiteful. But I do it anyway.
  3. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I think never being understood pisses me off the most. i just took my damn perscription. Sad knowing I'll have to take drugs the rest of my life just to get an ounce of normality.
  4. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

love
    actually i wake up and thank God for this day. but i did become depressed when i first got sick and thought i had leukemia. my wife told me i seemed depressed and i realized that i just might be. my doctor put me on cymbalta and it helped with the depression and pain. might want to try this...GOD BLESS FOY
  5. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Oh boy do I know how you feel!!! Most days I feel this way - especialy right after getting out of bed. Have you ever tried mediation or chanting a mantra. Sounds silly but I have had success with it. Take a few deep breathes and say to yourself that you are ready for whatever the world throws at you today. Just as a start. You can look into this concepts deeper if you wish. But, whatever happens I understand and have been there. It is hard to be in a postive mood when you are in pain and have a lot of stress, and nothing can make that go away.
  6. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I was told not to wake up grouchy in the morning so I just let my wife sleep.......

Just kidding, but I understand your frustration. Even though I'm thankful to God for everything, it still doesn't make my pain and fatigue feel any better. It may help my attitude, but I still suffer. It's hard not to affect your family when your grouchy and feeling bad...
    and hopefully they are understanding and will love you as you are.

Enjoy the good days and let them know how much you love them...It will make the bad days more bearable...
  7. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Thanks for your responses. It is nice to know I am not the only one who deals with it.

I am in a flare and realized today that it was the chicken and noodles I made over the weekend.

My skin hurts!

Hubby said he is sorry for not stopping me from making the noodles but they tasted so good!

sometimes I forget what foods make me worse! GRRRRRRRRRR

Oh well talk with u later.