do you sleep all the time?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

The last few people I've told that I have CFS have said something like, "It must suck to sleep all the time." But I don't sleep enough, let alone 'all the time'. Do other CFSers sleep most of the time? Or did these folks get the wrong idea somehow?

Ty
  2. vp

vp New Member

I'm in bed 12+hrs a night, but I don't sleep as much as I need to. Insomnia stinks.
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Hi Ty,
    At times I have slept 22 hour a day for very long periods of time. I think people are thinking about the mono effects of CF when they say that. It is one of the cycles thats for sure. I also do the couldn't sleep thing for long periods of time. I almost always take naps in the afternoon. If I'm dealing with extreme fatigue I end up sleeping the most hours.

In my case I deal with 3 extreme's fatigue, pain, brain fog. Sometimes all together or they can hit by themself's. If I'm dealing with extreme pain my body will produce a deep burning that handles the pain but in that case I can't sleep very good I just lay down.

The brain fog can get real bad and not be joined by pain or fatigue.

Take care,
    Dee50