Do you take anything for inflammation? (Simplified)

Discussion in 'Pain Relief' started by RadioFM, Feb 24, 2015.

1. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

I feel it's important to mediated inflammation using natural supportive therapies. It's the immune response to these infections that creates the symptoms -Treatment must be focused on immune modulation and preventing irreversible metabolic damage.

How do I control FM flares

Step 1. GMO Free Low carbohydrate diet -may help reduce oxidative stress and help reduce FM inflammation.

See more here: Nutritional Ketogenic Diet (Nutritional Healing Strategies Beyond The Paleo Diet)

Note: I utilized apple cider vinegar in the passed to help alleviate FM flares as well. One teaspoon in 8oz water. (2xday)

Step 2. Lemon Ginger juice protocol: May help inhibit LPS induced macrophage inflammatory response in FM. I drink this natural anti inflammatory juice (2-3-xday) The alternative to this is the Lemon Ginger Blast.

See more here: Ginger extract also inhibits LPS induced macrophage...

Note: I will be posting videos below on alternative ways to make these ginger juices.

Step 3. Chlorella supplementation: May help improve detoxification & FM pain. The natural peptide in chlorella may help modulation the immune system. I use supplement recommended dosing. (2-3xday)

Note: "Beneficial effects of Chlorella-11 peptide on blocking LPS-induced macrophage activation and alleviating thermal injury-induced inflammation in rats."

See more here: Beneficial effects of Chlorella-11 peptide

Step 4. I take two tablespoons of Carlson’s lemon-flavored liquid cod liver oil daily to infuse my body with healthy omega-3 fats as part of my anti inflammatory mood enhancing regimen.

Please review the health benefits of ginger and the alternative ways to make ginger juice below.

Top Health Benefits of Ginger Root - A Powerful Nutritional Herb

Healthiest Man in the World - Lou Corona - The Lemon Ginger Blast

Lemon + Ginger Shot: Great anti-inflammatory blood purifier!

Health Benefits Of Ginger (Please Review)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCvQRuoAGY#t=245

How to Make Ginger Juice

The Health Benefits of Ginger

ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRINK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4_Uhhmue8#t=38

Note: You can add 1/2 can of coconut milk and stevia sugar substitute to this juice shot and make a Hot tea you can drink through out the day. (2-3-xday)

What about safe long term drug therapies?

A potentially safe long term drug therapy I may add to this list would be low dose naltrexone. I feel LDN is something forum member may want to consider as it may help modulate the hyperactive innate immune system in FM.

"Naltrexone acts on two receptors in the central nervous system: (1) the opioid receptor and (2) the TLR4 receptor on glia."

See more below:

Note: "Toll-like receptor 4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TLR4 gene.[1][2] TLR 4 is a toll-like receptor. It detects lipopolysaccharide from Gram-negative bacteria and is thus important in the activation of the innate immune system."

See more here: Low dose naltrexone
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

I have alos utilize decaffeinated green tea extract to help block TNF/ NF kappa-B mediated inflammation in the past. I am also a BIG fan of raw ginger tea as well.

Another good blocker of NF-κB inflammation is Curcumin. Although high doses of curcumin can increase irritability in some people as it's a monoamine oxidase inhibitor, so keep that in mind if have anxiety.

NF-κB / LPS inhibitors include:

• Milk Thistle
    • Clove inhibits LPS induced macrophage...
    • Ashwagandha
    • Grape seed extract
    • Ginger extract also inhibits LPS induced macrophage...(Please Review)
    • Japanese Knotweed -Resveratrol
    • Green tea extract (decaffeinated) Also, inhibit LPS-induced HMGB1 inflammation.
    • Turmeric/Curcumin (Warning: high doses of curcumin may increase irritability and anxiety?)

Note*
    Mung beans can also inhibit LPS-induced HMGB1 inflammation as well.

Also, consider anti-inflammatories that targets COX-2 mediation below:

• Cat's claw

Note*
    Chinese skullcap, reduces nitric oxide, IL-6, IL-17, COX -2, NF-xB, TNF-a and may help up regulate IL-10. (Good sleep aide)

What about Endotoxins & Detoxification Support?

The main problem with these bacterial infections is they produce their own toxins and waste products that can cause oxidative cellular damage. Toxins like, Endotoxins that can contribute to inflammation and increased pain. Please consider possible therapeutic option for improve detoxification below:

The pathogenesis of disease?

I feel chronic systemic infections may be the missing contributing factor in the pathogenesis of diseases we see today. Protecting our mitochondria from infectious oxidative inflammation needs to be our first priority as these toxins created by these infections can be very damaging to the body.

I also feel eating a low carbohydrate -high fat diet may help better control inflammation long term. I have also found walking is another great strategy combined with foods high in DHA.

The right nutritional support can also have an impact on inflammation levels and may reduce the oxidative stress mechanisms in many diseases we see today. See more Anti-Inflammatory info below:

What About Repairing The Gut?

We need to think about reducing the hyperactive immune system and modulating the metabolic damage as well as repair the gut. I am a BIG fan of bone broth and the Ketogenic diet to help heal the gut and reduce oxidative cellular damage. See more info on nutritional healing strategies below:

How to make bone broth: Fast and easy recipe

The information in this thread is not intended to be medical advice. The information is meant to inspire and motivate you to make your own decisions surrounding your health care and dietary needs. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Never Give Up The Fight!
  3. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member