do you take bicillin injections over and over?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by nyssagirl, Jun 25, 2007.

1. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

does anyone know if you take Bicillin injections again and again? If anyone is through with them can they tell me if they are feeling any better and how long it has been.
    Many thanks,
    Lynda
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

That have taken Bicillin injections for a very long time as that is one of the keys for recovery for some.

I know a guy that researched lymnet and went way back in its history to find out what had helped people the most and bicillin was what he discovered.

Some people take it for 6 months and move on and some stay on it.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2007]
  3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I really tried to do the bicillin injections several times. They made my hip incredably sore and bruised, and the needle you have to use is a size 2, which is so big. I hate those shots so bad, and I am not a sissy when it comes to shots. I just could not stand the bicillin on a regular basis. And it is hard to get.
    Take care!
    Kellyann
  4. amk33

amk33 New Member

I took a series of bicillin shots about four years ago. I can't remember how long I took them, but it was once a week for about 4 months. They, like every other treatment, did not help me. I still have lyme, as I recently tested positive on the Central Florida Research lab. test.