DO YOUHURT FROM BUTT DOWN LEGS-PLEASE HELP?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEWIS582, Jan 7, 2003.

1. LEWIS582

LEWIS582 New Member

FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN HURTING IN MY BUTT R AND L SIDES AT THE SAME TIME,TENDERS POINTS- MY LEGS HURT A LOT AND I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT. I HAVE TRIED.
    WARM BATH, MEDICATION PAIN, INVISIBLE CHAIR EXERCISE,WALKING- NOTHING HELP.
    MY BUTT HURT, SO BAD THAT I HAVE TO SLEEP-WHEN I CAN-A PILLOW UNDER MY HIP.
    LEWIS582
  2. Quequay

Quequay New Member

I know how you feel, it is like you have been beat up and bruised around your thights and your bottom. I do some yoga stretches to relax the muscles but the pain just doesn't stop. I am actively looking for a solution. I was putting icy-hot creme for awhile but all it did is make me smell like menthol.
    I get temporary relief when I sit in the shower and use the pulse setting on the shower massager on my legs with hot water. The pain comes back after I get out of the shower but at least it is a little time to rest. I am on opiad meds but stopped taking them because it did nothing for the pain just made me loopy. I wish I had a solution for you but at least your not alone, I haven't been able to get a full nights sleep in weeks and now ending up filing for disability. I know how bad it hurts and it seems to be the most aggrivating place to hurt but try different options, somethings work for some while the same thing doesn't work for others. It is a difficult illness to manage.
    I hope this helps in some way and I will certianly be thinking about you.
    --Kristen
  3. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

Mine is the same way except it is from low back down. it is tough to find relief. I take flexeral to help me sleep. I can not sleep without a pillow either. It is no fun, I just wanted you to know your not alone okay..
    Take care,
    Joannie