Do your pubic area lymph nodes get sore too?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by praisingHim, Jun 5, 2003.

1. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

I have read about our neck lymph nodes getting sore, but mine in my neck do not get sore, only the one in the pubic area. Just wondering if anyone else does this? Thanks.
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I've said it before to my dr. that my groin area is sore,and I can feel my nodes there are tender and a bit larger than they should be. It goes in one ear and out the other!! I wondered if others get this too?? Most of the times mine are ok.,but at times they get sore&enlarged~
    Hope this helps to know your not alone~
    ((Hugs)),
    Tracey
  3. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

Thanks for your reply!! I was beginning to get worried. I am glad someone has this symptom too! Have a blessed day!
  4. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

My ob/gyn actually noticed it in my check-up 5 years ago. It's still there (I haven't been back to see her since, since without insurance $220 bucks is way too much!).

My neck (cervical) lymph nodes almost never get tender--of course, I don't go around feeling my neck all the time.... The lymph nodes under my arms (axillary) get sore more often, but still not all that often.

My chest is the worst. Before I got sick, one of my cats could walk on me without me feeling anything. Since then it's often real torture!
  5. andi

andi New Member

My nodes get sore down there, under my arms and almost always in my neck. No wonder we hurt, huh?
    andi
  6. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Sometimes it makes it even more painful to walk. Whenever my nodes behind ears enlarge. It usually itches alittle, then I notice I start to get sicker. Have enlarged nodes underarms also. Then they tell us nothing is wrong. These are fighters telling you something is wrong. Duhhh Doc`s.
  7. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Glad u brought this up. My groin area feels swollen
    and sore quite often. I have never mentioned it to
    a doctor. I am glad to know that it isn't uncommon.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You can hang in the deep end of a pool on one of those foam noodles and the water pressure and movement will help drain the lymph nodes. Dr. Cheney recommends this. Be sure to drink lots of water to keep things moving in your body. The Guai does help with this as it thins out mucus in the body.

Love, Mikie
  9. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

Just saying thanks for all of your responses! Have a blessed day!