Doc in or near Columbia, SC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kryssie, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

Can anyone suggest a good Dr that treats fibro in or near the Columbia/Aiken, SC area? I will be moving there from NC within the next 2 months.
    I prefer a dr that believes in narc's because I am on hydro 10's now and that is what is working for me-along with Ambien 12.5. I do not want to be a guniea pig again to try to find what works for me.
    Thanks for any help in advance.
  2. HRgirl

HRgirl New Member

Bumping for Kryssie

did you check the Good doc information on this website
  3. debhun

debhun New Member

Where are you at in NC? I am in NC and I live on the coast and there is not many Dr's for fibor here. I am going to have to go 2 hours away to a pm that does this DD. Which is in Greenvill.

I wish I could help you but I don't know any on in SC. I wish you all the luck to fine the right Dr for your self. I hope it is not to hard.

Deb
  4. lyradot

lyradot New Member

I am in Lake City, South Carolina. My physician is an internist located in Florence. I have preferred using him over the rheum. that I went to in Charleston. The internist's wife
    has had a long history of fm/cf so he is very compassionate and understanding.He doesn't just treat this condition; he has lived it out in his on household.His ame is Dr.Robert Richey Pee Dee Internal Med .(843)667-8561 He may be moving to a new office in May or June.He's been my dr. for 5 yrs .He is very thorough.
  5. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

Thanks for the response!

Misty I am there every wknd now.. am hoping to get on w/social svc or the state.. I have my resume out to many, many places. Ill actually be living in Pelion with a Leesville address? Wierd I know LOL

But, like I say I am there a lot! I could give you my email address and maybe later on we could get together for lunch one day after I start work. I wont know anyone there 'cept my BF and of course his friends.

I can give you my email addy.. wonder if I can leave that on here?