Doctor in LA area who knows about hypercoagulation and CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SpiroSpero, Mar 14, 2009.

  1. SpiroSpero

    SpiroSpero New Member


    currently I'm looking for a doctor in the LA area who knows about the HEMEX labs and runs the hypercoagulation tests.

    Dr Holtorf knows about it but in my eyes the centers' main aim is to make money.

    I only will stay in LA for some weeks so I'd appreciate it if anyone could name me a doctor for it.

  2. panthere

    panthere Member


    I see this doctor in LA: He deals with CFS, heavy metals. Not sure if he does the tests that you need, but you can give them a call and find out. He's very knowledgeable.

    Good luck

  3. LindaJones

    LindaJones New Member

    Hi Spiro --

    Los Angeles has a large Greek community.
    Will you be visiting Saint Sophia Cathedral?
  4. SpiroSpero

    SpiroSpero New Member

    for your answers.

    @Linda: I don't know. Should I?
    (Dum) Spiro Spero is latin and means as as long as I breath I have hope. I don't have any greek connections.

[ advertisement ]