Doctor needed in Bozeman Montana

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ladylexie, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Ladylexie

Ladylexie New Member

I am really needing to find a doctor in Bozeman Montana or anywhere nearby. Thanks so much for any help.

Lexie
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Lexie,
    Altho I don't know of a doc up there, I just wanted to say hi. I have a cousin who lives in Bozeman, so I'm up there once in a while. I live down here in WY.

Have you looked in Billings? There are many Rheumatolists that treat fibromyalgia. Also there are a few fibromyalgia support groups up there. One meets in Butte. A fibromyalgia support group meets at 7 p.m. the last Tuesday of the month in the St. James Room of St. James Healthcare. For details, call 782-2574.

I think there's also one in Billings and I think you can call Deaconess Hospital and ask about that. If you could contact a support group, then you might be able to find a doc through them.

Take care,
    K.
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

When crossing the country a few times we always stayed in Bozeman aND LOVED HIKING AROUND THERE. iT IS SO LOVELY. wINDY THOUGH. sORRY i CANNOT HELP WITH DOC.

Love Anne C
  4. Ladylexie

Ladylexie New Member

Thank you both for making the time to respond. Your suggestions are excellent. It is truly beautiful here but sometimes feels very isolating. Thank you again.