Doctor needed in Eastern Tennessee!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Msdeana, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Msdeana

    Msdeana New Member

    Hello Everyone, I recently moved to a rural area farm town. I did not have a doctor before moving as like many others I lost my Tenn-Care! I do not have two penny's to rub together but have a lovable huggable boyfriend/fiance who willing to take me to doctor so I can get some needed relief from emotional and phsyical pain. I live near Dickson TN, the western part of TN and would love some advice at where and who to go to.

    In the meantime: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

    [This Message was Edited on 12/27/2005]
  2. Bailey-smom

    Bailey-smom New Member

    I can't help but I'm sending this back to the top.

  3. Msdeana

    Msdeana New Member

  4. lovethesun

    lovethesun New Member

    If you are in eastern Tennesse go to Vanderbilt.They did so well on records that I got disability first try.Also,a teachingh hospital has the newest treatments.

[ advertisement ]