Doctor Needed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nomorebillablehours, Sep 3, 2006.

1. nomorebillablehours

nomorebillablehours New Member

I desparately need a physicial in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area - preferably Maryland - that understands or specializes in treating individuals with chronic fatigue. I am reaching my breaking point and really need some help. Thank you!!
  2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Just a suggestion,

Edit your title to include the geographical area of your physician's search.

Also have you checked here at this site?

Is it due to this illness, you are in the pridicament of your name! Cute name, tough situation.

Good luck,
    June
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Put your location in your post's title and I bet you'll get more responses. Hope you get some good referrals.

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

5. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi, This board is very resourceful and you can do this a few different ways to help you.

Try editing your post to include your area of search, example: Doctor needed Metro Washington,DC or Maryland area. This will help draw attention to your post.

You can also use the search feature in the upper left corner of your screen by typing in key words (city or state) and clicking content or title and content. This will bring up previous post.

You can also use the "Doctors" list from the tabs above and it will allow you to pull up your state and doctors that treat FMS/CFS.

Hope this helps!

carolin
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Have you heard of the book From Fatigued to Fantastic by Jacob Teitelbaum MD. He had FM and found a way to cure himself. He has a website and he holds seminars. I found my alternative dr. by going on Teitelbaum's website and he listed all the drs who had gone to one of his seminars. It is worth a shot. Good luck.

Nancy
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

8. tscattaglia

tscattaglia New Member