Doctor or family doesn't believe you CDC SAYS YES, IT'S REAL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marti_zavala, Jun 30, 2008.

1. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

Email this youtube video link to a disbelieving doctor or family member.

While I am still unhappy at the level of support they are NOT providing, this video compliation of a CDC Awareness meeting in 2006 is a start.

I felt validated by this video compilation.

2. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Thanks for sharing the video. It gave me more things to research.

Love, Lillie
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

It is so important that people understand about the dd, funny how the CDC recognizes the illness yet many family doctors are still clueless.

4. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

5. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

Here is a link to the CFIDS Association of America - follow the links for advocacy and let YOUR voice be heard.

It take about 5 minutes to send an email to some of the "powers that be".

Also, I am encouraged by the research funding that has been increased since 2006. It really is getting better. It just takes time to see the results because the studies are lengthy. (They should have started these 15 years ago but they didn't.)

Here is one of my favorite sites for research. Cort Johnson does a great job. There are lots of research studies right now in the making - so there is hope. This include brain research, immune system, some really exciting stuff.

The conference links are excellent and there are research studies in various countries and people are starting to work together. Now we have to make our voices heard.