Doctor Reference

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Aug 11, 2005.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I see a doctor in Maryland (I also go to the FFC) who is a pain doctor but also frequently figures out the bizarre cases that many of us have. I have been to see him 4 times. Would you believe that 3 out of the 4 times he saw me that spent well over 1 hour and a half with me and today he spent about 2 1/2 hours with me just going over things and trying to figure out things. He is like a Dr. House. I would love to give anybody in Maryland or anyone close by his name but I am not sure if I am allowed to share it or not. I told him he is my Dr. House ( House is a TV show that you must see if you never saw it). Please let me know if it is ok to give a referral to a doctor or not. I don't know if he will figure me out but I know that he is sure trying! He was referred to me by someone going through similar problems but not identical and now she is 85% better after seeing him for 3 months.
  2. northlights

northlights New Member

bumping for moderators to see and answer ?
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Also, if you click on Doctor Referral, you can add this doc to the list of preferred docs.

Love, Mikie
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm not close enough to go to your "Dr. House", but can you keep us informed on what type of treatment, etc., that he recommends for you.

How lucky you are to have a doc so interested in your case!!

Take care,
    Janet
  6. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Ok guys, my Dr. House is located in Rockville Maryland. His name is Dr. Filner. I don't have his number on me because it is late but I will post it if anybody needs it.

I will keep you posted on the progress. I do know that Dr. Filner is really trying to figure this out.

By the way, when you go to see him let him know that you are a puzzle patient. If you want he can also perform laser treatments for pain. The receptionist may not know what you are talking about so when you book your appointment tell her you are coming in for pain.

Much Love to you all!

p.s. Please tell the wonderful Dr. Filner that one of his patients from ImmuneSupport.com loves him
  7. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member